NACCO Industries Stock Analysis (NYSE:NC)
NACCO Industries Analysis Video
View NACCO Industries stock analysis video. This is our NC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NC stock.
NACCO Industries, Inc. Stock Rating (3.1/5)
Our NACCO Industries stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This NACCO Industries stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NC stock?
- The NACCO Industries stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 8.3. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.8.
- NC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.5 as against the Appliances Household industry average multiple of 1.6.
- The LTM ROE of 15.3% for NACCO Industries is attractive.
Should you sell NC stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -24.1% over the last 5 years.
- NACCO Industries's TTM operating margin of 5.1% was rather poor.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -27.8%.