NACCO Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NC)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls NACCO Industries stock analysis video here. Our NC analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NACCO Industries, Inc. Stock Rating 3.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for NC stock analysis. NACCO Industries valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. NACCO Industries stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NC stock?
- NACCO Industries's average operating margin of 13.49 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 12.9% for NACCO Industries.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.23, NACCO Industries is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- The price to earnings multiple of 10.1 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 23.
- The lower PS ratio 0.9 for NC stock versus Consumer Discretionary sector average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- NACCO Industries is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 205.68.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for NACCO Industries at 15.2.
Should you sell NC stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -29.5 in sales over the last 5 years.
- Operating cash flows are negative.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -33.4.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls NACCO Industries stock analysis to ascertain how NC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, NACCO Industries revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether NC stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.