NACCO Industries Stock Analysis (NYSE:NC)
NACCO Industries Analysis Video
View NACCO Industries stock analysis video. This is our NC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NC stock.
NACCO Industries, Inc. Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our NACCO Industries stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This NACCO Industries stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NC stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 10.8 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.5.
- The lower PS ratio 0.7 for NC stock versus Appliances Household industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 16.5%.
Should you sell NC stock?
- Sales declined by -23.8% annually over the last 5 years.
- NACCO Industries had a poor average operating margin of 4.9% over the last 4 quarters.