Norwegian Cruise Line Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NCLH)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Norwegian Cruise Line stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NCLH stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls NCLH stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Norwegian Cruise Line revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Norwegian Cruise Line valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Norwegian Cruise Line stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy NCLH stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Norwegian Cruise Line was 12.4% in 2018-03.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 19.79 for Norwegian Cruise Line.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 14.5% (average) for Norwegian Cruise Line in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 5.9209 times the net income.
- The Norwegian Cruise Line stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 11.9, compared to the sector average of 21. We rate this as a positive.
- Norwegian Cruise Line's return on invested capital of 9.3 is good.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 36.1.
Norwegian Cruise Line Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Norwegian Cruise Line stock analysis to ascertain how NCLH stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Norwegian Cruise Line revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about NCLH stock.