National CineMedia Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NCMI)
National CineMedia Stock Analysis
View the National CineMedia stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our NCMI analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
National CineMedia, Inc. Stock Rating 3.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for NCMI stock analysis. National CineMedia valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. National CineMedia stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NCMI stock?
- National CineMedia had a healthy average operating margin of 36.5% over the last 4 quarters.
- When compared with the Advertising Marketing Services industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.1 for NCMI stock is attractive.
- National CineMedia's dividend yield of 11.91% is attractive.
- National CineMedia has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 15.2%
- National CineMedia has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 28.8%.
Should you sell NCMI stock?
- Sales declined by -0.9% annually over the last 5 years.
National CineMedia Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls National CineMedia stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of NCMI stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of NCMI stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
National CineMedia revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of National CineMedia stock.