National CineMedia Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:NCMI)
National CineMedia Analysis Video
View National CineMedia stock analysis video. This is our NCMI analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NCMI stock.
National CineMedia, Inc. Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our National CineMedia stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This National CineMedia stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NCMI stock?
- National CineMedia had a healthy average operating margin of 38.9% over the last 4 quarters.
- The National CineMedia stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 18.5. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 22.4.
- The lower PS ratio 1 for NCMI stock versus Advertising Marketing Services industry average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 11.88%.
- National CineMedia has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 17.6%
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 75.2%.
Should you sell NCMI stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of 0% over the last 5 years.