NCR Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NCR)
NCR Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls NCR stock analysis video. Our NCR analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NCR Corporation Stock Rating 3.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for NCR stock analysis. We compare NCR valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NCR stock. NCR stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy NCR stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 10.4% for NCR.
- NCR stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 11 which is better than the industry average of 25.5.
- When compared with the Computer-Integrated Systems industry average PS ratio of 2.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.7 for NCR stock is attractive.
- NCR has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 6.3%
- NCR has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 17.6%.
- NCR has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 22.2%.
Amigobulls NCR stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of NCR stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, NCR revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of NCR stock.