NCR Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NCR)
Take a look at Amigobulls NCR stock analysis video. Our NCR analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NCR Corporation Stock Rating 2.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for NCR stock analysis. We compare NCR valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NCR stock. NCR stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy NCR stock?
- The NCR stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 8.9, compared to the sector average of 25.4. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Computer and Technology sector average PS ratio of 2.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.5 for NCR stock is attractive.
Should you sell NCR stock?
- NCR sales declined by -3.5% year on year in 2018-06.
- Revenue growth of 1.5 has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Over the last 12 months, NCR had an average Net loss of -0.8%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 2.58, NCR is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.1, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -3.6 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
NCR Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls NCR stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of NCR stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, NCR revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of NCR stock.