NeoGenomics Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NEO)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls NeoGenomics stock analysis video here. Our NEO analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NeoGenomics, Inc. Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls NEO stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, NeoGenomics revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check NeoGenomics dividend performance. We compare NeoGenomics valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NEO stock. NeoGenomics stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NEO stock?
- When compared with the Medical sector average PS ratio of 6.5, the price-to-sales ratio of 4.3 for NEO stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 15.2.
Should you sell NEO stock?
- Over the last 12 months, NeoGenomics had an average Net loss of -0.9%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.59, NeoGenomics is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- The NEO stock currently trades at a PE of 234.2, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 25.4.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.8, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -1.3 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Amigobulls NeoGenomics stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of NEO stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, NeoGenomics revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.