NEXTERA EGY PTR Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NEP)
Take a look at Amigobulls NEXTERA EGY PTR stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NEP stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NEXTERA EGY PTR Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls NEP stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as NEXTERA EGY PTR revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. NEXTERA EGY PTR valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. NEXTERA EGY PTR stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NEP stock?
- NEXTERA EGY PTR's average operating margin of 61.78 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 8.9% for NEXTERA EGY PTR.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 56.4.
Should you sell NEP stock?
- NEXTERA EGY PTR has a debt/equity ratio of 0.92, which is worse than the average in the Oils-Energy sector.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Oils-Energy sector average multiple of 1.7.
NEXTERA EGY PTR Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls NEXTERA EGY PTR stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, NEXTERA EGY PTR revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of NEXTERA EGY PTR stock.