NEXTERA EGY PTR Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NEP)
NEP Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls NEXTERA EGY PTR stock analysis video here. Our NEP analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NEXTERA EGY PTR Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls NEP stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as NEXTERA EGY PTR revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for NEXTERA EGY PTR valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at NEXTERA EGY PTR stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy NEP stock?
- NEXTERA EGY PTR had a healthy average operating margin of 40.8% over the last 4 quarters.
Should you sell NEP stock?
- NEXTERA EGY PTR posted an average Net loss of -8.6% in the last twelve months.
- NEXTERA EGY PTR is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.96.
- The NEP stock currently trades at a PE of 58.7, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 22.4.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.8, which is overvalued in comparison to the Other Alternative Energy industry average multiple of 1.5.
- NEXTERA EGY PTR has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -3%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -71.6%.
NEXTERA EGY PTR Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls NEXTERA EGY PTR stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of NEP stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
NEXTERA EGY PTR revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about NEP stock.