NEXTERA EGY PTR Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NEP)
NEP Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls NEXTERA EGY PTR stock analysis video here. Our NEP analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NEXTERA EGY PTR Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls NEP stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as NEXTERA EGY PTR revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for NEXTERA EGY PTR valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at NEXTERA EGY PTR stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy NEP stock?
- NEXTERA EGY PTR had a healthy average operating margin of 41% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 0.3% (average) for NEXTERA EGY PTR in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 23.1%.
Should you sell NEP stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1, NEXTERA EGY PTR is highly leveraged in comparison to Oils-Energy peers.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.7 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- NEP stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3, which is a negative when compared to the Other Alternative Energy industry average multiple of 1.7.
NEXTERA EGY PTR Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls NEXTERA EGY PTR stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of NEP stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
NEXTERA EGY PTR revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about NEP stock.