New Media Investment Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NEWM)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls New Media Investment stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NEWM stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
New Media Investment Group Inc Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls NEWM stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as New Media Investment revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We compare New Media Investment valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NEWM stock. New Media Investment stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy NEWM stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.7 for NEWM stock versus Consumer Staples sector average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- New Media Investment is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 9.12.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 7.6.
Should you sell NEWM stock?
- New Media Investment had an unimpressive average operating margin of 3.24 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- New Media Investment's Net margins were poor at 0.2% in the last twelve months.
- New Media Investment has a low return on equity of 0.3 over the last twelve months.
Amigobulls New Media Investment stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
New Media Investment revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of New Media Investment stock.