Netflix Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:NFLX)
Netflix Analysis Video
View Netflix stock analysis video. This is our NFLX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NFLX stock.
Netflix, Inc. Stock Rating (2.2/5)
Our Netflix stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Netflix stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NFLX stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Netflix was 32.3% in 2017 Q2.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 24.1%.
Should you sell NFLX stock?
- Netflix had a poor average operating margin of 6.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- Netflix's Net margins were poor at 3.6% in the last twelve months.
- Netflix has a debt/equity ratio of 1.55, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 229.9, NFLX stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 21.7.
- NFLX stock is trading at a PS multiple of 8, which is a negative when compared to the Broadcasting-Radio-TV industry average multiple of 1.6.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -21.5%.