Netflix Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:NFLX)
Netflix Analysis Video
View Netflix stock analysis video. This is our NFLX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NFLX stock.
Netflix, Inc. Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Netflix stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Netflix stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NFLX stock?
- Netflix sales grew by 34.7% year on year in 2017 Q1.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 23.2% over the last 5 years.
Should you sell NFLX stock?
- Netflix had an unimpressive average operating margin of 6.2% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Netflix's Net margins were poor at 3.5% in the last twelve months.
- Netflix has a debt/equity ratio of 1.13, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- NFLX stock is trading at a PE ratio of 200.2, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 21.7.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6.9, which is overvalued in comparison to the Broadcasting-Radio-TV industry average multiple of 1.6.
- Netflix has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -15%.