Natural Gas Services Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NGS)
NGS Stock Analysis
View the Natural Gas Services stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for NGS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls NGS stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Natural Gas Services revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial statements. We also check Natural Gas Services dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Natural Gas Services valuation analysis. Our Natural Gas Services stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy NGS stock?
Should you sell NGS stock?
- Natural Gas Services revenue saw a decline of 0% YoY in 2017 Q4.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -6.3% over the last 5 years.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.2 times net income which is a negative signal.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 218.8, NGS stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 24.1.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.1, which is higher in comparison to the Oil Field Machines and equipment industry average of 1.7, making NGS stock expensive.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -32.9%.
Natural Gas Services Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Natural Gas Services stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Natural Gas Services revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Natural Gas Services stock.