Natural Gas Services Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NGS)
View the Natural Gas Services stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for NGS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls NGS stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Natural Gas Services revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Natural Gas Services dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Natural Gas Services valuation analysis. Our Natural Gas Services stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy NGS stock?
- Net margins stood at a healthy 31.2% (average) for Natural Gas Services in the Trailing Twelve Months.
Should you sell NGS stock?
- Natural Gas Services sales declined by -22.1% year on year in 2018-03.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -7 over the last 5 years.
- The NGS stock currently trades at a PE of 185.4, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 22.3.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.5, which is higher in comparison to the Oils-Energy sector average of 1.8, making NGS stock expensive.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -24.4.
Investors can use Amigobulls Natural Gas Services stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Natural Gas Services revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Natural Gas Services stock.