Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NGVC)
Watch the robo advisor video of Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NGVC stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage Inc Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls NGVC stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy NGVC stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 16.5.
- When compared with the Retail-Wholesale sector average PS ratio of 0.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.3 for NGVC stock is attractive.
Should you sell NGVC stock?
- Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage's TTM operating margin of 1.51 was rather poor.
- Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage posted a TTM Net margin of 1.3%.
- The NGVC stock currently trades at a PE of 41, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 20.8.
- Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage has a poor return on invested capital of 3.8.
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage stock analysis to ascertain how NGVC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of NGVC stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.