NantHealth Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NH)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls NantHealth stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for NH stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NantHealth Inc Stock Rating 1.6/5
Amigobulls NH stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like NantHealth revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. NantHealth valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at NantHealth stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy NH stock?
- When compared with the Medical sector average PS ratio of 6.2, the price-to-sales ratio of 2.9 for NH stock is attractive.
Should you sell NH stock?
- NantHealth sales declined by -15.9% year on year in 2018-06.
- NantHealth registered a negative operating margin of -42.83 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, NantHealth had an average Net loss of -124%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for NH stock as the company has losses.
- A negative ROE of -50.2 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
NantHealth Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls NantHealth stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
NantHealth revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of NH technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.