Natural Health Trends Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NHTC)
View the Natural Health Trends stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for NHTC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Natural Health Trends Corp. Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls NHTC stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Natural Health Trends revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Natural Health Trends valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Natural Health Trends stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy NHTC stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 38.7.
- Natural Health Trends's average operating margin of 21.1 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 11.6% for Natural Health Trends.
- The price to earnings multiple of 8.4 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 21.
- Natural Health Trends is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 10.72.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Natural Health Trends at 23.3.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 21.3.
Natural Health Trends Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Natural Health Trends stock analysis to ascertain how NHTC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of NHTC stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Natural Health Trends revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether NHTC stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about NHTC stock.