Natural Health Trends Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NHTC)
View the Natural Health Trends stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for NHTC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Natural Health Trends Corp. Stock Rating 3.9/5
Amigobulls NHTC stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Natural Health Trends revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Natural Health Trends valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Natural Health Trends stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy NHTC stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 38.7 over the last 5 years.
- Natural Health Trends had a healthy average operating margin of 21.1 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 11.6% for Natural Health Trends over the last twelve months.
- NHTC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 7.6 which is better than the sector average of 22.9.
- NHTC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.4 as against the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
- Natural Health Trends's dividend yield of 5.19 is attractive.
- Natural Health Trends has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 23.3.
- Natural Health Trends has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 21.3.
Natural Health Trends Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Natural Health Trends stock analysis to ascertain how NHTC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of NHTC stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Natural Health Trends revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether NHTC stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about NHTC stock.