Natural Health Trends Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NHTC)
NHTC Stock Analysis
View the Natural Health Trends stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for NHTC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Natural Health Trends Corp. Stock Rating 3.9/5
Amigobulls NHTC stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Natural Health Trends revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. Natural Health Trends valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Natural Health Trends stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy NHTC stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 39.4%.
- Natural Health Trends had a healthy average operating margin of 21.8% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 11.9% (average) for Natural Health Trends in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- NHTC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 5.8 which is better than the industry average of 21.1.
- When compared with the Consumer Discretionary-Misc industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.1 for NHTC stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 8.22%.
- Natural Health Trends has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 25.9%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 24.4%.
Natural Health Trends Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Natural Health Trends stock analysis to ascertain how NHTC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of NHTC stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Natural Health Trends revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether NHTC stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about NHTC stock.