NICE LTD Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NICE)
View the NICE LTD stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our NICE analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NICE LTD Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls NICE stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, NICE LTD revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check NICE LTD dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for NICE LTD valuation analysis. Our NICE LTD stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy NICE stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 11.48 for NICE LTD.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 11% (average) for NICE LTD in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 5.8139 times the net income.
- NICE LTD's return on invested capital of 5.7 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 8.9 for NICE LTD is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 36.9.
Should you sell NICE stock?
- The NICE stock currently trades at a PE of 42.6, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 25.5.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.9, which is higher in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average of 3, making NICE stock expensive.
NICE LTD Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls NICE LTD stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of NICE stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, NICE LTD revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether NICE stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of NICE LTD stock.