Nektar Therapeutics Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NKTR)
Nektar Therapeutics Stock Analysis
View Nektar Therapeutics stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NKTR stock.
Nektar Therapeutics Stock Rating 2.3/5
Our Nektar Therapeutics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Nektar Therapeutics stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NKTR stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 9.5%.
Should you sell NKTR stock?
- Nektar Therapeutics registered a negative operating margin of -127.8% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Nektar Therapeutics registered an average TTM Net loss of -157.1%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 73.4, Nektar Therapeutics is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for NKTR stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 25, which is higher in comparison to the Medical-Drugs industry average of 5.4, making NKTR stock expensive.
- Nektar Therapeutics has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -193.5%.
- Nektar Therapeutics has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -3588.9%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -175.7%.