Nektar Therapeutics Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NKTR)
Watch the robo advisor video of Nektar Therapeutics stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for NKTR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Nektar Therapeutics Stock Rating 4.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for NKTR stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Nektar Therapeutics valuation analysis. Our Nektar Therapeutics stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy NKTR stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 30.1 over the last 5 years.
- NKTR stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 12.1 which is better than the sector average of 24.5.
Should you sell NKTR stock?
- Nektar Therapeutics reported an average operating margin of -28.64 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Nektar Therapeutics posted an average Net loss of -40.1% in the last twelve months.
- Nektar Therapeutics is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 4.21.
- Nektar Therapeutics has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -64.7.
- Nektar Therapeutics has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -231, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Nektar Therapeutics has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -140.6.
Amigobulls Nektar Therapeutics stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Nektar Therapeutics revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.