Nektar Therapeutics Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:NKTR)
Nektar Therapeutics Analysis Video
View Nektar Therapeutics stock analysis video. This is our NKTR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NKTR stock.
Nektar Therapeutics Stock Rating (2.3/5)
Our Nektar Therapeutics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Nektar Therapeutics stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NKTR stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 10.9% over the last 5 years.
Should you sell NKTR stock?
- Nektar Therapeutics sales shrank by -58% year-over-year in 2017 Q1.
- Nektar Therapeutics reported an average operating margin of -120.2% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Nektar Therapeutics had an average Net loss of -150.7%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 5.55, Nektar Therapeutics is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for NKTR stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 25.2, which is higher in comparison to the Medical-Drugs industry average of 4.6, making NKTR stock expensive.
- Nektar Therapeutics has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -185%.
- Nektar Therapeutics has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -3880.2%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -156.3%.