Nautilus Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NLS)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Nautilus stock analysis video here. Our NLS analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Nautilus, Inc. Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls NLS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Nautilus revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We compare Nautilus valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NLS stock. Our Nautilus stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy NLS stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 15.1.
- Nautilus's average operating margin of 8.41 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 6.7% for Nautilus.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.24, Nautilus is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the -sectordesc- sector.
- The price to earnings multiple of 18.1 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 22.
- Nautilus generates a high return on invested capital of 18.7.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Nautilus at 15.6.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 12.5.
Nautilus Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Nautilus stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Nautilus revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.