Nautilus Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NLS)
Nautilus Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Nautilus stock analysis video here. Our NLS analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Nautilus, Inc. Stock Rating 4/5
Amigobulls NLS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Nautilus revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. We compare Nautilus valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NLS stock. Our Nautilus stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy NLS stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 15.9% over the last 5 years.
- Nautilus had a healthy average operating margin of 11.1% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 6.5% for Nautilus over the last twelve months.
- NLS stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 14.8 which is better than the industry average of 18.9.
- Nautilus's return on invested capital of 23.1% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Nautilus at 15.5%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 13.5%.
Amigobulls Nautilus stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Nautilus revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.