Nielson Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NLSN)
Nielson Stock Analysis
View the Nielson stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NLSN stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Nielsen N.V. Ordinary Shares Stock Rating 3.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for NLSN stock analysis. We compare Nielson valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NLSN stock. Nielson stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NLSN stock?
- Nielson's average operating margin of 18.6% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 6.5% for Nielson.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 6.2 times the net income.
- The Nielson stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 16. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 22.1.
- Nielson's dividend yield of 4% is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 25.9%.
Nielson Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Nielson stock analysis to ascertain how NLSN stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Nielson revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of NLSN technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.