Nielson Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NLSN)
View the Nielson stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NLSN stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Nielsen N.V. Ordinary Shares Stock Rating 3.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for NLSN stock analysis. We compare Nielson valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NLSN stock. Nielson stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NLSN stock?
- Nielson had a healthy average operating margin of 18.4 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 6.5% for Nielson over the last twelve months.
- NLSN stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 15.1 which is better than the sector average of 23.3.
- Nielson's dividend yield of 4.39 is attractive.
Should you sell NLSN stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 3.3 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Nielson is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.94.
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- Nielson has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -8.9.
Nielson Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Nielson stock analysis to ascertain how NLSN stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Nielson revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of NLSN technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.