Navios Maritime Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NM)
Navios Maritime Stock Analysis
View the Navios Maritime stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NM stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls NM stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Navios Maritime revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. Navios Maritime valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Navios Maritime stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NM stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.3 for NM stock versus Transportation-Shipping industry average of 1.4 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell NM stock?
- Sales declined by -5.6% annually over the last 5 years.
- Navios Maritime posted an average Net loss of -37.3% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for NM stock.
- A negative ROE of -23.2% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Amigobulls Navios Maritime stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of NM stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of NM stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Navios Maritime revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about NM stock.