Navios Maritime Partners Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NMM)
NMM Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Navios Maritime Partners stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NMM stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Navios Maritime Partners L.P. Stock Rating 1.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for NMM stock analysis. Navios Maritime Partners valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Navios Maritime Partners stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy NMM stock?
- Navios Maritime Partners's revenue growth came in at 25.1% in 2018 Q1.
- The Navios Maritime Partners stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 10.9. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 19.2.
Should you sell NMM stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 1.4% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Navios Maritime Partners registered an average TTM Net loss of -1.8%.
- A negative ROE of -0.5% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Navios Maritime Partners Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Navios Maritime Partners stock analysis to ascertain how NMM stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of NMM stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Navios Maritime Partners revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether NMM stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about NMM stock.