Navios Maritime Partners Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NMM)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Navios Maritime Partners stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NMM stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Navios Maritime Partners L.P. Stock Rating 3.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for NMM stock analysis. Navios Maritime Partners valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Navios Maritime Partners stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy NMM stock?
- Navios Maritime Partners's average operating margin of 23.69 was exceptional.
- The price to earnings multiple of 10.5 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 18.6.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 11.5.
Should you sell NMM stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 1.4.
- Navios Maritime Partners registered an average TTM Net loss of -1.8%.
- Navios Maritime Partners has a negative return on equity of -0.5. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Navios Maritime Partners Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Navios Maritime Partners stock analysis to ascertain how NMM stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of NMM stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Navios Maritime Partners revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether NMM stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about NMM stock.