Navios Maritime Acquisition Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NNA)
NNA Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Navios Maritime Acquisition stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NNA stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation Stock Rating 2.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for NNA stock analysis. Navios Maritime Acquisition valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Navios Maritime Acquisition stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy NNA stock?
- Navios Maritime Acquisition's average operating margin of 15.6% was exceptional.
- When compared with the Transportation-Shipping industry average PS ratio of 1.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.6 for NNA stock is attractive.
- Navios Maritime Acquisition is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 22.73%.
Should you sell NNA stock?
- Navios Maritime Acquisition sales shrank by -25.2% year-over-year in 2017 Q4.
- Revenue growth of 8.5% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Over the last 12 months, Navios Maritime Acquisition had an average Net loss of -34.7%.
- Navios Maritime Acquisition is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 2.3.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for NNA stock.
- A negative ROE of -15.2% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -19.3%.
Navios Maritime Acquisition Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Navios Maritime Acquisition stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Navios Maritime Acquisition revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about NNA stock.