Navios Maritime Acquisition Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NNA)
NNA Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Navios Maritime Acquisition stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NNA stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation Stock Rating 1.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for NNA stock analysis. Navios Maritime Acquisition valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Navios Maritime Acquisition stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy NNA stock?
- NNA stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.5 as against the Transportation-Shipping industry average multiple of 1.5.
- Navios Maritime Acquisition is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 23.29%.
Should you sell NNA stock?
- Navios Maritime Acquisition sales shrank by -28.4% year-over-year in 2018 Q1.
- Revenue growth of 5.5% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Over the last 12 months, Navios Maritime Acquisition had an average Net loss of -52.1%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for NNA stock.
- A negative ROE of -21.6% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Navios Maritime Acquisition Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Navios Maritime Acquisition stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Navios Maritime Acquisition revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about NNA stock.