Nokia Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NOK)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Nokia stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NOK stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Nokia Corp (ADR) Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls NOK stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Nokia revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Nokia valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Nokia stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NOK stock?
- NOK stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 16.3 which is better than the sector average of 26.4.
- NOK stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.3 as against the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 3.
Should you sell NOK stock?
- Nokia had a low YoY revenue growth of 5.6% in the 2018-03.
- Sales declined by -6.5 annually over the last 5 years.
- Nokia reported an average operating margin of -0.98 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Nokia posted an average Net loss of -5.2% in the last twelve months.
- Nokia has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -0.8.
- Nokia has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -7, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Nokia has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -7.3.
Nokia Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Nokia stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of NOK stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Nokia revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.