Nokia Stock Analysis (NYSE:NOK)
Nokia Analysis Video
View Nokia stock analysis video. This is our NOK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NOK stock.
Nokia Corp (ADR) Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Nokia stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Nokia stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NOK stock?
- NOK stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.4 as against the Wireless Equipment industry average multiple of 2.8.
Should you sell NOK stock?
- Sales declined by -11.8% annually over the last 5 years.
- Nokia registered a negative operating margin of -2.2% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Nokia had an average Net loss of -2.8%.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -2.2%, which is a red flag.
- Nokia has a negative return on equity of -3.2%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -11.5%.