Nokia Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NOK)
Nokia Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Nokia stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NOK stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Nokia Corp (ADR) Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls NOK stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Nokia revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Nokia valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Nokia stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NOK stock?
- NOK stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 16.5 which is better than the industry average of 24.7.
- The lower PS ratio 1.3 for NOK stock versus Wireless Equipment industry average of 2.8 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell NOK stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -6.5% over the last 5 years.
- Nokia registered a negative operating margin of -1% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Nokia had an average Net loss of -5.2%.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.8%, which is a red flag.
- Nokia has a negative return on equity of -7%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- Nokia has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -7.3%.
Nokia Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Nokia stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of NOK stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Nokia revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.