Nokia Stock Analysis (NYSE:NOK)
Nokia Analysis Video
View Nokia stock analysis video. This is our NOK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NOK stock.
Nokia Corp (ADR) Stock Rating (2/5)
Our Nokia stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Nokia stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NOK stock?
- Nokia's revenue growth came in at 81.2% in 2016 Q4.
- The price to earnings multiple of 22.9 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.8.
- The lower PS ratio 1.3 for NOK stock versus Wireless Equipment industry average of 2.7 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell NOK stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -13.2% over the last 5 years.
- Nokia reported an average operating margin of -4.7% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Nokia registered an average TTM Net loss of -3%.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -4.4%, which is a red flag.
- Nokia has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -3.7%, indicating the company is not profitable.