Nokia Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NOK)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Nokia stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NOK stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Nokia Corp (ADR) Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls NOK stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Nokia revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Nokia valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Nokia stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NOK stock?
- The Nokia stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 16.1, compared to the sector average of 25.4. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Computer and Technology sector average PS ratio of 2.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.1 for NOK stock is attractive.
Should you sell NOK stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -5.5 over the last 5 years.
- Nokia registered a negative operating margin of -1.77 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Nokia had an average Net loss of -4.6%.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -1.4, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -6.4 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -17.3.
Nokia Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Nokia stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of NOK stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Nokia revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.