Nokia Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NOK)
Nokia Analysis Video
View Nokia stock analysis video. This is our NOK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NOK stock.
Nokia Corp (ADR) Stock Rating (2.5/5)
Our Nokia stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Nokia stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NOK stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 20.7 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 26.5.
- NOK stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.4 as against the Wireless Equipment industry average multiple of 2.7.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 27.1%.
Should you sell NOK stock?
- Sales declined by -10.3% annually over the last 5 years.
- Over the last 12 months, Nokia had an average Net loss of -1.8%.
- Nokia has a negative return on equity of -2.1%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.