Nokia Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NOK)
Nokia Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Nokia stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NOK stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Nokia Corp (ADR) Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls NOK stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Nokia revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Nokia valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Nokia stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NOK stock?
- NOK stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 15.2 which is better than the industry average of 25.7.
- When compared with the Wireless Equipment industry average PS ratio of 2.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for NOK stock is attractive.
- Nokia has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 27.3%.
Should you sell NOK stock?
- Sales declined by -7.7% annually over the last 5 years.
- Over the last 12 months, Nokia had an average Net loss of -6.4%.
- Nokia has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -8.1%, indicating the company is not profitable.
Nokia Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Nokia stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of NOK stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Nokia revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.