Nokia Stock Analysis (NYSE:NOK)
Nokia Analysis Video
View Nokia stock analysis video. This is our NOK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NOK stock.
Nokia Corp (ADR) Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Nokia stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Nokia stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NOK stock?
- NOK stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.4 as against the Wireless Equipment industry average multiple of 2.7.
Should you sell NOK stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -11.8% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Nokia registered a negative operating margin of -2.2% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Nokia posted an average Net loss of -2.8% in the last twelve months.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -2.2%, which is a red flag.
- Nokia has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -3.2%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -11.5%.