Nokia Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NOK)
Nokia Stock Analysis
View Nokia stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NOK stock.
Nokia Corp (ADR) Stock Rating 2.6/5
Our Nokia stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Nokia stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NOK stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 20 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 26.
- When compared with the Wireless Equipment industry average PS ratio of 2.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.3 for NOK stock is attractive.
- Nokia has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 27.1%.
Should you sell NOK stock?
- Sales declined by -10.3% annually over the last 5 years.
- Nokia registered an average TTM Net loss of -1.8%.
- Nokia has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -2.1%, indicating the company is not profitable.