NQ MOBILE INC Stock Analysis (NYSE:NQ)
NQ MOBILE INC Analysis Video
View NQ MOBILE INC stock analysis video. This is our NQ analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NQ stock.
NQ MOBILE INC Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our NQ MOBILE INC stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This NQ MOBILE INC stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NQ stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 53.2%.
- The lower PS ratio 1.1 for NQ stock versus Internet Services industry average of 2.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell NQ stock?
- NQ MOBILE INC registered a negative operating margin of -32.6% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, NQ MOBILE INC had an average Net loss of -41%.
- NQ MOBILE INC has a debt/equity ratio of 0.44, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for NQ stock.
- NQ MOBILE INC's negative ROIC of -23.8% indicates operational inefficiency.
- NQ MOBILE INC has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -25.4%, indicating the company is not profitable.