NQ MOBILE INC Stock Analysis (NYSE:NQ)
NQ MOBILE INC Analysis Video
View NQ MOBILE INC stock analysis video. This is our NQ analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NQ stock.
NQ MOBILE INC Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our NQ MOBILE INC stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This NQ MOBILE INC stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NQ stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 53.2%.
- The lower PS ratio 1 for NQ stock versus Internet Services industry average of 2.8 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell NQ stock?
- NQ MOBILE INC reported an average operating margin of -32.6% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- NQ MOBILE INC posted an average Net loss of -41% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.44, NQ MOBILE INC is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for NQ stock as the company has losses.
- NQ MOBILE INC has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -23.8%.
- NQ MOBILE INC has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -25.4%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -10.9%.