National Research Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NRCIA)
National Research Corp Analysis Video
View National Research Corp stock analysis video. This is our NRCIA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NRCIA stock.
National Research Corp Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our National Research Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This National Research Corp stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NRCIA stock?
- National Research Corp's revenue growth came in at 8.9% in 2017 Q2.
- National Research Corp's average operating margin of 30.3% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 19.9% for National Research Corp over the last twelve months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.03, National Research Corp has a lower debt burden when compared to the Business Services average.
- National Research Corp's return on invested capital of 40.7% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 27.2% for National Research Corp is attractive.
Should you sell NRCIA stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.4 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 37, NRCIA stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 21.9.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.4, which is overvalued in comparison to the Business Information Services industry average multiple of 1.6.