National Research Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NRCIB)
National Research Analysis Video
View National Research stock analysis video. This is our NRCIB analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NRCIB stock.
National Research Corporation Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our National Research stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This National Research stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NRCIB stock?
- National Research sales grew by 8.9% year on year in 2017 Q2.
- National Research's average operating margin of 30.3% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 19.9% for National Research.
- National Research has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Business Services sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.03.
- National Research is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 4.05%.
- National Research generates a high return on invested capital of 40.7%.
- National Research has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 27.2%.
Should you sell NRCIB stock?
- Cash flow from operations is 0.4 times net income which is a negative signal.
- The NRCIB stock currently trades at a PE of 69.6, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 21.8.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 10.2, which is higher in comparison to the Business Information Services industry average of 1.6, making NRCIB stock expensive.