National Research Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NRCIB)
National Research Stock Analysis
View National Research stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NRCIB stock.
National Research Corporation Stock Rating 3/5
Our National Research stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This National Research stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NRCIB stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for National Research was 8.9% in 2017 Q2.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 30.3% for National Research.
- LTM Net margins were good at 19.9% for National Research.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.03, National Research has a lower debt burden when compared to the Business Services average.
- National Research is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 4.2%.
- National Research has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 40.7%
- National Research has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 27.2%.
Should you sell NRCIB stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.4 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- The NRCIB stock currently trades at a PE of 67, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 23.1.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 9.9, which is higher in comparison to the Business Information Services industry average of 1.7, making NRCIB stock expensive.