National Research Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NRCIB)
National Research Stock Analysis
View the National Research stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NRCIB stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
National Research Corporation Stock Rating 2.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for NRCIB stock analysis. National Research valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at National Research stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy NRCIB stock?
- Net margins stood at a healthy 19.5% (average) for National Research in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- National Research's dividend yield of 4.84% is attractive.
- The LTM ROE of 26.6% for National Research is attractive.
Should you sell NRCIB stock?
- The NRCIB stock currently trades at a PE of 85.5, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 22.1.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 8.8, which is higher in comparison to the Business Information Services industry average of 1.6, making NRCIB stock expensive.
National Research Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls National Research stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
National Research revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about NRCIB stock.