Insight Enterprises Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NSIT)
Insight Enterprises Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Insight Enterprises stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for NSIT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Insight Enterprises, Inc. Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls NSIT stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Insight Enterprises revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Insight Enterprises dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Insight Enterprises valuation analysis. Insight Enterprises stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy NSIT stock?
- Insight Enterprises's revenue growth came in at 19.3% in 2018 Q1.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 4.6 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- NSIT stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 12.8 which is better than the industry average of 20.9.
- When compared with the Retail-Mail Order industry average PS ratio of 0.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.2 for NSIT stock is attractive.
- Insight Enterprises has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 11.6%
Insight Enterprises Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Insight Enterprises stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Insight Enterprises revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Insight Enterprises stock.