Napco Security Technologies Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NSSC)
View the Napco Security Technologies stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our NSSC analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Napco Security Technologies Inc Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls NSSC stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like Napco Security Technologies revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Napco Security Technologies valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NSSC stock. Napco Security Technologies stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NSSC stock?
- Net margins came in at average 8% for Napco Security Technologies over the last twelve months.
- Napco Security Technologies has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Industrial Products sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.03.
- Napco Security Technologies has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 12.8
- Napco Security Technologies has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 6.8.
Should you sell NSSC stock?
- NSSC stock is trading at a PE ratio of 42.8, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 21.1.
- NSSC stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.5, which is a negative when compared to the Industrial Products sector average multiple of 1.5.
Amigobulls Napco Security Technologies stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Napco Security Technologies revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.