NanoString Technologies Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:NSTG)
NanoString Technologies Analysis Video
View NanoString Technologies stock analysis video. This is our NSTG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NSTG stock.
NanoString Technologies Inc Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our NanoString Technologies stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This NanoString Technologies stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NSTG stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for NanoString Technologies was 22.9% in 2017 Q1.
- When compared with the Medical Products industry average PS ratio of 5.2, the price-to-sales ratio of 3.8 for NSTG stock is attractive.
Should you sell NSTG stock?
- NanoString Technologies reported an average operating margin of -50.5% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- NanoString Technologies registered an average TTM Net loss of -57.1%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for NSTG stock.
- NanoString Technologies has a negative return on equity of -2207.2%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -98.3%.