NetApp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NTAP)
NetApp Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls NetApp stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NTAP stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NetApp Inc. Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls NTAP stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as NetApp revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q3 earnings. We compare NetApp valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NTAP stock. NetApp stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NTAP stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 18.9% for NetApp.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 39.3%.
Should you sell NTAP stock?
- Sales declined by -1.9% annually over the last 5 years.
- Over the last 12 months, NetApp had an average Net loss of -0.1%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.71, NetApp is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- A negative ROE of -0.2% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Investors can use Amigobulls NetApp stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, NetApp revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether NTAP stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.