NetScout Systems Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NTCT)
Watch the robo advisor video of NetScout Systems stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our NTCT analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NetScout Systems, Inc. Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls NTCT stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as NetScout Systems revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2019 Q1 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for NetScout Systems valuation analysis. NetScout Systems stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NTCT stock?
- LTM Net margins were good at 8.1% for NetScout Systems.
- The lower PS ratio 1.8 for NTCT stock versus Computer and Technology sector average of 2.6 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 29.8.
Should you sell NTCT stock?
- NetScout Systems sales shrank by -26.2% year-over-year in 2018-03.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 23.1.
- Over the last twelve months, NetScout Systems posted an average operating loss margin of -0.41.
NetScout Systems Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls NetScout Systems stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, NetScout Systems revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether NTCT stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.