NetScout Systems Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NTCT)
NetScout Systems Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of NetScout Systems stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NTCT stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NetScout Systems, Inc. Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls NTCT stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like NetScout Systems revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. NetScout Systems valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at NetScout Systems stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy NTCT stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 25.7%.
- LTM Net margins were good at 7.9% for NetScout Systems.
- NTCT stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 18.6 which is better than the industry average of 24.8.
- When compared with the Computer-Networks industry average PS ratio of 2.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 2.1 for NTCT stock is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 26.5%.
NetScout Systems Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls NetScout Systems stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
NetScout Systems revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of NTCT technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.