NetScout Systems Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NTCT)
Watch the robo advisor video of NetScout Systems stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NTCT stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NetScout Systems, Inc. Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls NTCT stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial data like NetScout Systems revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. NetScout Systems valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at NetScout Systems stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy NTCT stock?
- Net margins stood at a healthy 8.1% (average) for NetScout Systems in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 29.8.
Should you sell NTCT stock?
- NetScout Systems sales declined by -26.2% year on year in 2018-03.
- Revenue growth of 23.1 has been weak over the last 5 years.
- NetScout Systems registered a negative operating margin of -0.41 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
NetScout Systems Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls NetScout Systems stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
NetScout Systems revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of NTCT technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.