Netgear Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NTGR)
Watch the robo advisor video of Netgear stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our NTGR analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NetGear, Inc. Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls NTGR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Netgear revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Netgear valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NTGR stock. Netgear stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NTGR stock?
- NTGR stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.5 as against the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
Should you sell NTGR stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 2.8 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Netgear posted an average Net loss of -0.7% in the last twelve months.
- Netgear has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -2.2.
- Netgear has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -1.4, indicating the company is not profitable.
Netgear Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Netgear stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of NTGR stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Netgear revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether NTGR stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of NTGR technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.