NutriSystem Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:NTRI)
NutriSystem Analysis Video
View NutriSystem stock analysis video. This is our NTRI analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NTRI stock.
NutriSystem Inc. Stock Rating (3.1/5)
Our NutriSystem stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This NutriSystem stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NTRI stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for NutriSystem was 31.2% in 2017 Q1.
- NutriSystem has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 88.5%
- The LTM ROE of 47.1% for NutriSystem is attractive.
- NutriSystem has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 18.1%.
Should you sell NTRI stock?
- NTRI stock is trading at a PE ratio of 37.3, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 21.2.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.5, which is higher in comparison to the Consumer Discretionary-Misc industry average of 1.5, making NTRI stock expensive.