NutriSystem Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NTRI)
Watch the robo advisor video of NutriSystem stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our NTRI analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NutriSystem Inc. Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls NTRI stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like NutriSystem revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. NutriSystem valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. NutriSystem stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy NTRI stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 13.2.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 7.7% (average) for NutriSystem in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- NutriSystem's return on invested capital of 111.7 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 43.3 for NutriSystem is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 10.6.
NutriSystem Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls NutriSystem stock analysis to ascertain how NTRI stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
NutriSystem revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.