NutriSystem Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NTRI)
NutriSystem Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of NutriSystem stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our NTRI analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NutriSystem Inc. Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls NTRI stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like NutriSystem revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. NutriSystem valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. NutriSystem stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy NTRI stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for NutriSystem was 20.5% in 2017 Q4.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 8.3% (average) for NutriSystem in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The NutriSystem stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 15. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.1.
- When compared with the Consumer Discretionary-Misc industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.3 for NTRI stock is attractive.
- NutriSystem has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 115%
- NutriSystem has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 49.5%.
Should you sell NTRI stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 11.9% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -4.2%.
NutriSystem Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls NutriSystem stock analysis to ascertain how NTRI stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
NutriSystem revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.