Nucor Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NUE)
Watch the robo advisor video of Nucor stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for NUE stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Nucor Corporation Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls NUE stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Nucor revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We compare Nucor valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NUE stock. Nucor stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NUE stock?
- Nucor's revenue growth came in at 24.9% in 2018-06.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 3.8.
- The price to earnings multiple of 13.2 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 17.4.
- The lower PS ratio 0.9 for NUE stock versus Basic Materials sector average of 1.3 is a positive for the company.
- Nucor generates a high return on invested capital of 15.4.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Nucor at 18.5.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 8.7.
Nucor Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Nucor stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Nucor revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about NUE stock.