NVIDIA Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:NVDA)
NVIDIA Analysis Video
View NVIDIA stock analysis video. This is our NVDA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NVDA stock.
NVIDIA Corporation Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our NVIDIA stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This NVIDIA stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2018. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NVDA stock?
- NVIDIA's revenue growth came in at 48.4% in 2018 Q1.
- NVIDIA's average operating margin of 29.7% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 25.9% (average) for NVIDIA in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- NVIDIA's return on invested capital of 107.3% is good.
- NVIDIA has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 37.8%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 11.8%.
Should you sell NVDA stock?
- NVIDIA has a debt/equity ratio of 0.36, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.6 times the net income.
- The NVDA stock currently trades at a PE of 53.9, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 26.6.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 13, which is higher in comparison to the Semiconductor-General industry average of 2.8, making NVDA stock expensive.