NVIDIA Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:NVDA)
NVIDIA Analysis Video
View NVIDIA stock analysis video. This is our NVDA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NVDA stock.
NVIDIA Corporation Stock Rating (3.8/5)
Our NVIDIA stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This NVIDIA stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NVDA stock?
- NVIDIA sales grew by 55.1% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- NVIDIA's average operating margin of 28% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 23.8% (average) for NVIDIA in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- NVIDIA has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 101.2%
- NVIDIA has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 34%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 30.9%.
Should you sell NVDA stock?
- NVIDIA is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.49.
- NVDA stock is trading at a PE ratio of 38.4, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 25.6.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 8.1, which is higher in comparison to the Semiconductor-General industry average of 2.6, making NVDA stock expensive.