NVE Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NVEC)
Take a look at Amigobulls NVE Corp stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for NVEC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NVE Corp Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls NVEC stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial data like NVE Corp revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. NVE Corp valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. NVE Corp stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NVEC stock?
- NVE Corp had a healthy average operating margin of 61.77 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 46.6% for NVE Corp over the last twelve months.
- NVE Corp has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 20.2
- NVE Corp has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 15.5.
- NVE Corp has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 48.5.
Should you sell NVEC stock?
- NVEC stock is trading at a PE ratio of 42.2, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 26.1.
- NVEC stock is trading at a PS multiple of 19.9, which is a negative when compared to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
NVE Corp Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls NVE Corp stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
NVE Corp revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of NVEC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.