NVE Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NVEC)
NVE Corp Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls NVE Corp stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for NVEC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NVE Corp Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls NVEC stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like NVE Corp revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. NVE Corp valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. NVE Corp stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NVEC stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 60.3% for NVE Corp.
- Net margins came in at average 45.3% for NVE Corp over the last twelve months.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 5.56%.
- NVE Corp generates a high return on invested capital of 18.6%.
- The LTM ROE of 14.3% for NVE Corp is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 53.4%.
Should you sell NVEC stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 1% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 12.1, which is higher in comparison to the Electronics-Semiconductors industry average of 2.8, making NVEC stock expensive.
Amigobulls NVE Corp stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
NVE Corp revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of NVEC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.