NVE Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NVEC)
NVE Corp Analysis Video
View NVE Corp stock analysis video. This is our NVEC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NVEC stock.
NVE Corp Stock Rating (3.7/5)
Our NVE Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This NVE Corp stock analysis is based on latest 2018 Q1 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NVEC stock?
- NVE Corp had a healthy average operating margin of 60.8% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 44.9% for NVE Corp.
- NVE Corp's dividend yield of 5.55% is attractive.
- NVE Corp has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 18%
- The LTM ROE of 13.9% for NVE Corp is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 63.5%.
Should you sell NVEC stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 11.9, which is higher in comparison to the Electronics-Semiconductors industry average of 2.6, making NVEC stock expensive.