NVE Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NVEC)
NVE Corp Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls NVE Corp stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for NVEC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NVE Corp Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls NVEC stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like NVE Corp revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. NVE Corp valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. NVE Corp stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NVEC stock?
- NVE Corp's average operating margin of 60.3% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 45.3% for NVE Corp.
- NVE Corp is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 4.83%.
- NVE Corp has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 18.6%
- NVE Corp has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 14.3%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 53.4%.
Should you sell NVEC stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 1%.
- NVEC stock is trading at a PS multiple of 13.9, which is a negative when compared to the Electronics-Semiconductors industry average multiple of 2.6.
Amigobulls NVE Corp stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
NVE Corp revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of NVEC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.