Navigator Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NVGS)
Navigator Stock Analysis
View the Navigator stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NVGS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Navigator Holdings Ltd Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls NVGS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Navigator revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Navigator valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NVGS stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Navigator stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy NVGS stock?
- Navigator had a healthy average operating margin of 15.8% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 1.8% for Navigator over the last twelve months.
Should you sell NVGS stock?
- Navigator salesgrew by a marginal 1.6% year over year in 2017 Q4.
- NVGS stock is trading at a PE ratio of 81.3, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 20.3.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Navigator is not so attractive at 0.6%.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -43.6%.
Navigator Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Navigator stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Navigator revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether NVGS stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Navigator stock.