NVR Inc Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NVR)
View the NVR Inc stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NVR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NVR, Inc. Stock Rating 4.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for NVR stock analysis. NVR Inc valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. NVR Inc stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy NVR stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for NVR Inc was 18.2% in 2018-06.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 13.6.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 14.11 for NVR Inc.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 9.8% (average) for NVR Inc in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.37, NVR Inc has a lower debt burden when compared to the Construction average.
- The NVR Inc stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 15.6, compared to the sector average of 19.8. We rate this as a positive.
- NVR Inc's return on invested capital of 45.3 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 41.7 for NVR Inc is attractive.
Amigobulls NVR Inc stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of NVR stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
NVR Inc revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of NVR technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.