NVR Inc Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NVR)
NVR Inc Stock Analysis
View the NVR Inc stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NVR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NVR, Inc. Stock Rating 3.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for NVR stock analysis. NVR Inc valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. NVR Inc stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy NVR stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 14.5% over the last 5 years.
- NVR Inc's average operating margin of 13.9% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 8.7% (average) for NVR Inc in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- NVR Inc has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Construction sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.37.
- NVR Inc has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 38.7%
- The LTM ROE of 35.8% for NVR Inc is attractive.
Should you sell NVR stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 1.9, which is overvalued in comparison to the Building-Residential-Commercial industry average multiple of 1.
Amigobulls NVR Inc stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of NVR stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
NVR Inc revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of NVR technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.