Nevro Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NVRO)
Nevro Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Nevro stock analysis video. Our NVRO analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Nevro Corp Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls NVRO stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Nevro revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Nevro valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NVRO stock. Nevro stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you sell NVRO stock?
- Nevro registered a negative operating margin of -9.1% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Nevro posted an average Net loss of -11.2% in the last twelve months.
- Nevro is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.58.
- PE ratio is meaningless for NVRO stock as the company has losses.
- Nevro's negative ROIC of -16.1% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -15% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -4.4%.
Nevro Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Nevro stock analysis to ascertain how NVRO stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Nevro revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about NVRO stock.