Nevro Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NVRO)
Take a look at Amigobulls Nevro stock analysis video. Our NVRO analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Nevro Corp Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls NVRO stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Nevro revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Nevro valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NVRO stock. Nevro stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you sell NVRO stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Nevro posted an average operating loss margin of -9.32.
- Nevro registered an average TTM Net loss of -11.5%.
- Nevro has a debt/equity ratio of 0.6, which is worse than the average in the Medical sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for NVRO stock.
- -17's negative ROIC of -17 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Nevro has a negative return on equity of -16.3. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -12.8.
Nevro Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Nevro stock analysis to ascertain how NVRO stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Nevro revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about NVRO stock.