Invitae Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NVTA)
Invitae Corp Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Invitae Corp stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our NVTA analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
InVitae Corp Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls NVTA stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Invitae Corp revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Invitae Corp dividend performance. We compare Invitae Corp valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NVTA stock. Invitae Corp stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you sell NVTA stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Invitae Corp posted an average operating loss margin of -177.7%.
- Invitae Corp posted an average Net loss of -180.8% in the last twelve months.
- Invitae Corp is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.37.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for NVTA stock.
- Invitae Corp has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -180.8%.
- Invitae Corp has a negative return on equity of -124.5%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -133.2%.
Invitae Corp Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Invitae Corp stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Invitae Corp revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of NVTA technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.