NorthWestern Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NWE)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls NorthWestern stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NWE stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NorthWestern Corp Stock Rating 3.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for NWE stock analysis. We compare NorthWestern valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NWE stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at NorthWestern stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy NWE stock?
- NorthWestern's average operating margin of 22.76 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 14.8% for NorthWestern.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.6922 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 15.9 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 19.6.
- NorthWestern generates a high return on invested capital of 5.7.
Should you sell NWE stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 2.9.
NorthWestern Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls NorthWestern stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of NWE stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
NorthWestern revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.