Northwest Pipe Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NWPX)
Watch the robo advisor video of Northwest Pipe stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our NWPX analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Northwest Pipe Company Stock Rating 1.2/5
Amigobulls NWPX stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Northwest Pipe revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We compare Northwest Pipe valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NWPX stock. Northwest Pipe stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy NWPX stock?
- Northwest Pipe has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Industrial Products sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.01.
Should you sell NWPX stock?
- Sales declined by -23.6 annually over the last 5 years.
- Northwest Pipe reported an average operating margin of -5.57 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Northwest Pipe posted an average Net loss of -6% in the last twelve months.
- Northwest Pipe has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -3.4.
- Northwest Pipe has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -4.1, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Northwest Pipe has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -9.
Northwest Pipe Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Northwest Pipe stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Northwest Pipe revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of NWPX technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.