Northwest Pipe Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NWPX)
Watch the robo advisor video of Northwest Pipe stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our NWPX analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Northwest Pipe Company Stock Rating 1.5/5
Amigobulls NWPX stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Northwest Pipe revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We compare Northwest Pipe valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NWPX stock. Northwest Pipe stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy NWPX stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.01, Northwest Pipe has a lower debt burden when compared to the Industrial Products average.
Should you sell NWPX stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -23.6 over the last 5 years.
- Northwest Pipe registered a negative operating margin of -5.57 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Northwest Pipe had an average Net loss of -6%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for NWPX stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -3.4, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -4.1 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -9.
Northwest Pipe Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Northwest Pipe stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Northwest Pipe revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of NWPX technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.