News Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NWS)
News Corp Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of News Corp stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for NWS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
News Corp Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls NWS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as News Corp revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. News Corp valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. News Corp stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NWS stock?
- News Corp has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.02.
- When compared with the Movie-TV Production-Distribution industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for NWS stock is attractive.
Should you sell NWS stock?
- News Corp salesgrew by a marginal 3% year over year in 2018 Q2.
- News Corp registered an average TTM Net loss of -5.4%.
- NWS stock is trading at a PE ratio of 33.5, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 22.
- A negative ROE of -4% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
News Corp Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls News Corp stock analysis to ascertain how NWS stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of NWS stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
News Corp revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of NWS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.