News Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NWS)
Watch the robo advisor video of News Corp stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for NWS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
News Corp Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls NWS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as News Corp revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q4 earnings. News Corp valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. News Corp stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NWS stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.02, News Corp is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- The lower PS ratio 0.9 for NWS stock versus Consumer Discretionary sector average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 14.9.
Should you sell NWS stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -0.8 in sales over the last 5 years.
- News Corp registered an average TTM Net loss of -18.7%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 31.4, NWS stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 21.4.
- News Corp has a negative return on equity of -14.3. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
News Corp Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls News Corp stock analysis to ascertain how NWS stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of NWS stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
News Corp revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of NWS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.