News Corp -A Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NWSA)
View the News Corp -A stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NWSA stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
News Corp Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls NWSA stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like News Corp -A revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare News Corp -A valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NWSA stock. Our News Corp -A stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy NWSA stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.02, News Corp -A has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Discretionary average.
- When compared with the Consumer Discretionary sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.1 for NWSA stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 14.9.
Should you sell NWSA stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -0.8 over the last 5 years.
- Over the last 12 months, News Corp -A had an average Net loss of -18.7%.
- A negative ROE of -14.3 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
News Corp -A Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls News Corp -A stock analysis to ascertain how NWSA stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of NWSA stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
News Corp -A revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about NWSA stock.