News Corp -A Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NWSA)
NWSA Stock Analysis
View the News Corp -A stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NWSA stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
News Corp Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls NWSA stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like News Corp -A revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare News Corp -A valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NWSA stock. Our News Corp -A stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy NWSA stock?
- News Corp -A has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.02.
- The lower PS ratio 1.1 for NWSA stock versus Movie-TV Production-Distribution industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell NWSA stock?
- 2018 Q2 revenue growth of 3% YoY was meagre.
- News Corp -A posted an average Net loss of -5.4% in the last twelve months.
- NWSA stock is trading at a PE ratio of 32.4, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 21.1.
- A negative ROE of -4% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
News Corp -A Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls News Corp -A stock analysis to ascertain how NWSA stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of NWSA stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
News Corp -A revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about NWSA stock.