New York & Co Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NWY)
View the New York & Co stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NWY stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
New York & Company, Inc. Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls NWY stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, New York & Co revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial statements. We also check New York & Co dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for New York & Co valuation analysis. New York & Co stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy NWY stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.3 for NWY stock versus Retail-Wholesale sector average of 0.8 is a positive for the company.
- New York & Co generates a high return on invested capital of 26.8.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for New York & Co at 15.9.
Should you sell NWY stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -0.6 in sales over the last 5 years.
- New York & Co had an unimpressive average operating margin of 1.52 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- New York & Co's Net margins were poor at 1.4% in the last twelve months.
- Operating cash flows are negative.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -0.3.
Amigobulls New York & Co stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
New York & Co revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of NWY technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.