Nexstar Broadcasting Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NXST)
Nexstar Broadcasting Analysis Video
View Nexstar Broadcasting stock analysis video. This is our NXST analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NXST stock.
Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. Stock Rating (3/5)
Our Nexstar Broadcasting stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Nexstar Broadcasting stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NXST stock?
- Nexstar Broadcasting's revenue growth came in at 139% in 2017 Q2.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 39.3% over the last 5 years.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 23.6% for Nexstar Broadcasting.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 5.4% (average) for Nexstar Broadcasting in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.6 times the net income.
- NXST stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 16.6 which is better than the industry average of 20.8.
- Nexstar Broadcasting has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 15.3%.
- Nexstar Broadcasting has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 25.4%.