Nexstar Broadcasting Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:NXST)
Nexstar Broadcasting Analysis Video
View Nexstar Broadcasting stock analysis video. This is our NXST analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NXST stock.
Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. Stock Rating (3/5)
Our Nexstar Broadcasting stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Nexstar Broadcasting stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NXST stock?
- Nexstar Broadcasting sales grew by 111.3% year on year in 2017 Q1.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 34.1%.
- Nexstar Broadcasting had a healthy average operating margin of 24.5% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 5.5% (average) for Nexstar Broadcasting in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Nexstar Broadcasting stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 16.7. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 20.9.
- Nexstar Broadcasting has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 18.7%.