Nexstar Broadcasting Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NXST)
Nexstar Broadcasting Stock Analysis
View the Nexstar Broadcasting stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for NXST stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls NXST stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Nexstar Broadcasting revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. Nexstar Broadcasting valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Nexstar Broadcasting stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NXST stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Nexstar Broadcasting was 122% in 2017 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 43%.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 22.5% for Nexstar Broadcasting.
- LTM Net margins were good at 5.6% for Nexstar Broadcasting.
- The Nexstar Broadcasting stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 19.2. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 22.4.
Should you sell NXST stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 3.68, Nexstar Broadcasting is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Discretionary peers.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -10.9%.
Nexstar Broadcasting Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Nexstar Broadcasting stock analysis to ascertain how NXST stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Nexstar Broadcasting revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of NXST technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.