Nexstar Broadcasting Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NXST)
Nexstar Broadcasting Analysis Video
View Nexstar Broadcasting stock analysis video. This is our NXST analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NXST stock.
Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. Stock Rating (3/5)
Our Nexstar Broadcasting stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Nexstar Broadcasting stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NXST stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Nexstar Broadcasting was 139% in 2017 Q2.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 39.3%.
- Nexstar Broadcasting had a healthy average operating margin of 23.6% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 5.4% for Nexstar Broadcasting.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.6 times the net income.
- The Nexstar Broadcasting stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 16.6. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 20.8.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Nexstar Broadcasting at 15.3%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 25.4%.