Nexstar Broadcasting Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:NXST)
View the Nexstar Broadcasting stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for NXST stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls NXST stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Nexstar Broadcasting revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Nexstar Broadcasting valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Nexstar Broadcasting stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NXST stock?
- Nexstar Broadcasting sales grew by 13.9% year on year in 2018-03.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 43.8 over the last 5 years.
- Nexstar Broadcasting had a healthy average operating margin of 20.99 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 20.6% for Nexstar Broadcasting over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.7282 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- NXST stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 16.9 which is better than the sector average of 23.
- NXST stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.4 as against the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
- Nexstar Broadcasting has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 38.1.
- Nexstar Broadcasting has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 26.2.
Nexstar Broadcasting Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Nexstar Broadcasting stock analysis to ascertain how NXST stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Nexstar Broadcasting revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of NXST technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.