NRG Yield Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NYLDA)
Take a look at Amigobulls NRG Yield stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NYLDA stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
NRG Yield Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls NYLDA stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like NRG Yield revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare NRG Yield valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NYLDA stock. NRG Yield stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy NYLDA stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 40.7.
- NRG Yield's average operating margin of 27.36 was exceptional.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 20.1.
- NRG Yield is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 6.01.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 20.9.
Should you sell NYLDA stock?
- NRG Yield has a debt/equity ratio of 2.8, which is worse than the average in the Utilities sector.
- -1.5's negative ROIC of -1.5 indicates operational inefficiency.
- NRG Yield has a low return on equity of 0.1 over the last twelve months.
NRG Yield Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls NRG Yield stock analysis to ascertain how NYLDA stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
NRG Yield revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of NRG Yield stock.